Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer 2009 So Far...

So, it's been a while since I posted anything on here. Sorry! Been kinda busy this summer.

So far, I've been fortunate enough to go to the beach twice. Went June 11-14 with Robbie, Matt, and Brooke for Brooke's birthday! We had a great time.





Then, a few weeks later we spent a week at Gulf Shores with Jimmy, Stacie, and the kids, and Haley & Bryce came down for the weekend. It was the first time I really had a lot of time to spend around any of them, and we really had a good time. Look forward to hanging out a lot more with 'em all!


Me and Stacie @ Geno's


Me and Robbie @ Geno's



Me, Savannah, and Kaleb getting ready to Skycoaster!

Tons more pics to see, but no time to put many more on here. Check 'em out on my facebook.

On a sadder note, my baby sis and her family are getting ready to move to Slidell, LA. Zeke leaves this weekend and starts school on August 1. Joe and Jenn move on August 7. I'm sad that they'll be moving, but I know it's an awsome opportunity for them, and it's only 3 hours away. Jennifer's never lived anywhere other than Meridian, MS her entire life, so she is ready and excited for this change. I wish 'em the best!

Other than that, been working a ton (when I haven't been at the beach!). Hope everyone is having a great summer so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment