Thursday, April 7, 2011

30-Day Photo Challenge, Day 7

Ok, so I know I've been slacking.  It's been crazy busy in my world lately, I'll try to do better.  And yes, I know I still haven't done day 5, but I'll get to it eventually. :)

Day 7 - A picture of your most treasured material item

Without a doubt, it'd have to be this, my freakin' phone.  My whole life is in it.  It's sad really how addicted to it I am.  I love that my work calender syncs to it.  Sadly, if an event isn't in my phone, I'll forget.  And forget remembering phone numbers.  There are very few that I actually remember anymore.  Pictures, music, documents.  It's like a portable computer in my purse.

But it's also my fun game center, as well as my niece's.  At 6-years old, she has her own game folder in my phone and can probably operate it better than most adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment