Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm Not Getting Your Damn Tickets

So, for those of you who don't know, I work in a conference center with a performing arts theater.  http://www.msurileycenter.com/  Check it out sometime. 



What I really hate with a passion is when our new seasons are announced, because I start getting the "Hey, can you get me really good tickets to .....?"  NO!  First of all, if you know me well, you know that I don't get to buy my tickets early, nor do I get a discount.  If you don't know me well enough to know that, what makes you think that I know you well enough to care how close to the stage you are?????  I mean, really.  Don't you think it's a bit presumptious and rude to just ask me to help you when you don't know me that well anyway? 

So, no.  I will not be helping you get your tickets.  I'm sure you'll get lovely seats, as all our seats are great.  Good luck to you!

Ok, off my soapbox now...Just needed to vent.

No comments:

Post a Comment