Thursday, February 10, 2011

My baby sissy

“Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.” - Margaret Mead

I am blessed to have 2 younger sisters.  We fought like crazy growing up, but now I talk to them at least every other day. 


My youngest sister fixed my blog problems for me, so I promised her a blog post of how fabulous she is, so here you go Jenferder!

You are the bestest youngest sissy ever!  Thank you for being smarter than me in figuring out how to fix my blog.  I hate that you live 3 hours away now :(  I hate that I haven't seen you since before Thanksgiving (though I'll be there in 2 weeks, yay!)  You're so much like me in so many ways. You're strong, assertive, protective of those you love.  I do want you to know that I'm so proud of who you've become.  You're a wonderful sister, wife, and mother. :)  (Though bless Joe's heart 'cause no one else would put up with you like he does!)  AND, Thank you for blessing my life with Zeke and Karlee.

I'm glad we've grown closer over the years, and I miss you & love you bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment