Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The 30-Day Photo Challenge, Day 1

So, I've been seeing the 30-day photo challenge going around on Facebook, and I decided to do it myself, but on my blog instead.  Though, it'll probably take me longer than 30 days because I don't like to get on computers much on the weekends.  Too much going on!

Day 1 - a picture of yourself with 10 facts.

1.  I'm married to a photographer, and I hate having my picture taken, and I hate most photos of me.

2.  I have been struck by lightning. (One of most people's most entertaining things to learn about me, haha)


3.  I have an unhealthy obsession with Alabama football (Roll Tide!). I get chills every time the guys come out of the tunnel onto the field.  Seriously, do not plan an event on a game day or chances are pretty slim that I'll be there!


4.  The filter between my brain and my mouth is permanently out of order, though at times I wish it wasn't.

5.  I have worn makeup maybe 5 times since junior high school.  I hate it! 

6.  I love checking the mail! I'll check it several times a day even when I know there's nothing in there.



7.  I am a control freak and WAAAYYY OCD.  That's probably why my job as an Event Planner is perfect for me.

8.  I am extremely naive, though I've learned to put my guard up a little lately, and I don't trust people easily at all.

9.  I love dirt-track racing!  I'm currently jonesing because I haven't seen any since the season ended in October, and probably won't until April 'cause my weekends are jam-packed.  Robbie has 2 uncles with "boxes" at the local track, but I refuse to sit in them 'cause it just ain't the same without dirt in my hair. 


10. I am pertified of spiders. Not to the point where I won't kill them myself, but I'd still rather have someone else do it for me. They're too sneaky and can hide in your shoes.

1 comment:

  1. Ok - so #2... WHAT?!?! I see a blog post coming soon about this - or at least I hope! #6... I think my mail lady dislikes me because I forget to check the mail - ALL THE TIME! #9... we can hear Whynot from Terry's house. #10... I'm more afraid of snakes because I can step on a spider, but if it's crawling on me - that's another story.

    Can't wait to see what all is in the challenge! And great pic for #1!

    ReplyDelete