Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Look, I can be passive-aggressive too!

So, this post is specifically for one person.  She knows who she is, and I know she'll read it (or have someone read it and report back to her).  I apologize to anyone else that is tired of hearing about all this.  I debated for several days on writing this, but it just keeps going, so I had to.



So, I'm the one stalking you, huh (according to this)?  That's quite funny.  I've admitted I read your blog.  Hell, you beg people to read it and be your follower, so I am quite surprised that you fuss about me reading it.  I find it amusing that little 'ole me still gets to you that way.  But let's be honest. You're still keeping up with me too.  At least I can admit it.  Oh, you're not?  That's funny.  Let's look at some of your previous posts, shall we?
  1. From this post regarding a Facebook status of yours, you talk about "people" posting negative things as their Facebook status and that all it does is "create more drama, hurt feelings, and negative responses."  And you give examples, 2 of the 3 of which have been my Facebook statuses recently (I'm tired of all the whining - I posted Tuesday, March 1 at 3:14pm; and Truth Hurts - I posted Thursday, March 24 at 12:45pm).  The other one was "I hate stupid people" which I post quite frequently, though I can't find a specific date on that one.  My point is this. I find it quite funny and ironic that my profile page is completely private, yet you reference 2 of my recent statuses in this blog.  Coincidence?  I think not.  My response to you is, if you don't like what I post, stop having people read it and tell you what I'm posting.  And if "you're not asking them, they just try and offer information" stop them.  I have.  It's not hard to say you don't care.  It's MY Facebook page and MY blog, and I'm not always happy all the time.  If I choose those avenues to vent, so be it.                      
  2. Now, regarding this post, maybe you shouldn't take every piece of gossip that you hear to heart.  I learned a long time ago (and have been reminded since our falling out) that Meridian is a small town with a lot of people trying to start mess.  Since our last spat about me taking Katie's picture down, I have not said one word about you.  Seriously.  I don't talk about you.  I haven't "talked crap" behind your back.                                                                                                                                    You apparently also took all of that wrong.  As much as I'd like to have our friendship mended, it can't happen.  Too many things have happened and we'd never be the same.  I don't trust you, you don't trust me.  All I was trying to accomplish was at least being civil with each other.  And I only said you were STALKING me when you kept on and on wondering if the picture had been taken down when you knew full well it hadn't yet. 
  3. Lastly, regarding this post, again about one of MY Facebook statuses (but you're not stalking me) "‎"Christians" like that are one reason I have such a jaded view of religion. Great job of practicing what you preach..." posted this past Friday, March 11 at 9:21pm.  I'm glad that you're getting closer to God.  Good for you.  But don't post in this blog about how you don't "pot stir anymore" because I have evidence to the contrary.  My status was absolutely in reference to you.  How Christian of you to post "every time I see her pop up in the site meter it just chapps my ass....GET A LIFE."  I'm sure they teach you that in church.  See, it's hypocrites like you that give me a jaded view of religion.  You can fool all your new friends, but I know you better than you know you.  Yes, Christians slip.  I was saved when I was young, and I have strayed.  I'm studying different views of religion trying to make sense of it all, so I get it.  But don't go brag about how high and mighty you are.  I know better.                                                                                                             “Better to be known as a sinner than a hypocrite.” - Proverb
Now, all of that being said, I don't hate you.  I never have.  You can believe otherwise if you want, that's your business.  I do miss the way our friendship used to be.  All this passive-agressive posting is beyond childish which is why I waited so long to respond.  I kept thinking you'd stop, but I was wrong.  If you wanna know what's going on in my world so freaking bad, just send me a friend request.  That's much better than knowing there's someone on my friend's list that likes to run and tell everything I post.

My offer from December 1 (which you declined) will always stand - I'm still willing to have lunch, drinks whatever and talk about everything face to face, like adults.  No, it'll never mend our friendship, but it might offer us both some closure and answers that we need.  I wish you the best.  But please, ask me if you hear anything that I've supposedly said.  There's about a 99.9% chance that it isn't true, and you know me well enough to know that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment