Tuesday, March 29, 2011

30-Day Photo Challenge, Day 6

Ok, so I've been slacking.  It's been pretty busy in my world.  And yes, I know I skipped Day 5.  I'll haveta come back to that one.  Those pics are on another computer, and I keep forgetting to get 'em.

Day 6 is a picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.  This one was kinda hard because I love being me, and I love my life everyday, even on the bad days.  But...just for fun, I played along and this is who I came up with:

Camila Alves

She's gorgeous, and she gets to come home to Matthew McConaughey every day.  (I have a somewhat unhealthy obsession with him).  Who wouldn't want that???

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, Matthew McConaughey... now that's something I don't mind thinking about the rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete